From choosing an insurance policy to performing basic maintenance and repair, Auto Upkeep is the do-it-yourself automotive guide for the driver in you. Auto Upkeep helps keep you safe and your vehicle reliable by providing easy-to-follow information with detailed pictures and drawings.
Discover how to choose a quality repair facility, buy a car, handle roadside emergencies, diagnose common problems, and communicate effectively with technicians – all while saving money.
1. Introduction and How Cars Work
2. Buying an Automobile
3. Automotive Expenses
4. Repair Facilities
5. Safety Around the Automobile
6. Basic Tools
7. Auto Care and Cleaning
8. Fluid Level Check
9. Electrical System
10. Lubrication System
11. Fuel System
12. Cooling System and Climate Control
13. Ignition System
14. Suspension, Steering, and Tires
15. Braking System
17. Exhaust and Emission System
18. Alternative Fuels and Designs
19. Automotive Accessories
20. Common Problems and Roadside Emergencies.
200 Full Color Pages - Over 400 Photos and Illustrations