- Home gym with more than 60 gym-quality exercises for all muscle groups
- Lower pulley/squat station for working glutes, hamstrings, and quads
- Lat tower with angled lat bar helps build back and shoulder muscles
- 210 pounds of Power Rod Technology resistance (upgradable to 310 or 410 pounds)
- Leg extension/leg curl attachment; measures 90 by 83 by 38 inches (W x H x D)
$800.85 & FREE Shipping
The Bowflex Blaze Home Gym with Power Rod Technology is a serious piece of fitness equipment. If you're searching for a way to look and feel better, the Blaze will give you fast results, with just 20 minutes a day, three times a week. The Blaze offers over 60 gym-quality exercises that work all your muscle groups, and with 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance (upgradable to 310 or 410 pounds) this device offers plenty of room for strength-training growth.
The Blaze allows for more than 60 exercises and offers 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance.
- Number of Exercises: 60
- Power Rod Technology Resistance: 210 pounds (upgradable to 310 or 410 pounds)
- Lat tower with angled lat bar helps build back and shoulder muscles quickly
- Lower pulley/squat station enables you to do squats and build your glutes, hamstrings, and quads
- Leg Extension/leg curl attachment helps develop strong, muscular legs
- Sliding seat rail allows you to perform aerobic rowing and leg presses
- Triple function hand-grip/ankle cuffs
- Multiple cable/pulley positions enable custom workouts
- Dimensions: 90 inches long by 38 inches wide by 83 inches tall
- Folded Footprint: 52 inches long by 38 inches wide
- Workout Area: 8 feet, 4 inches by 6 feet, 6 inches
The Blaze home gym is similar to having a whole resistance training gym tucked right into your den. Bowflex's lat tower with angled lat bar helps build back and shoulder muscles quickly, and the lower pulley/squat station enables you to do squats and build your glutes, hamstrings and quads. In addition, the Blaze is equipped with a leg extension/leg curl attachment that helps develop strong, muscular legs, and the sliding seat rail allows you to perform aerobic rowing and leg presses to improve your cardiovascular health. And instead of different handles for every exercise, Bowflex has designed triple-function handgrips and ankle cuffs with multiple cable/pulley positions that encourage custom workouts. But if custom workouts isn't your cup of tea, Bowflex also includes a workout placard that steps you through the famous Bowflex 20-minute workout.
Power Rod Technology
Bowflex Power Rods give you resistance, or weight, that feels as good as or better than free weight lifting -- but without the inertia or risk of joint pain that is almost always associated with free weight strength training. Power Rod units are precisely manufactured under the highest quality control measures, then sheathed and tested four separate times to ensure quality and durability. Bowflex is convinced that the Power Rod units are so strong that you simply can't wear them out. You can flex them repeatedly, but they won't lose their resistance or break. In fact, they're so strong, Bowflex has given the Power Rods a no-time-limit warranty. If you can wear the Power Rods out, Bowflex will replace them for free.
The Key to a Better Body
strength training is when you perform exercises with resistance to build muscle strength. Strength training is not running on a treadmill, riding a stationary bike, or using a ski or rider machine. Although these types of aerobic machines use "resistance" to increase cardiovascular workout intensity, it is still not the same as strength training. strength training is, essentially, weight lifting. But don't be discouraged; you don't have to get bulky muscles if you don't want to. With Bowflex Blaze you can shape and sculpt your muscles to make your body look the way you want. It just takes persistence and dedication.
Why does strength training work better than aerobics for getting fit and losing fat? Because the more muscles you have on your body, the higher your metabolism rate, and the more calories you burn. Muscle also creates the shape of your body -- muscle is what makes you move, it's what gives you energy and strength. Of course, this doesn't mean you should abandon your aerobic exercise -- cardiovascular exercise is necessary for a healthy body -- but the combination of aerobic and strength training will help you achieve your fitness goals. Muscle acts as your body's fat burners. It's the stuff that makes you active and makes you burn calories. If you want to lose fat, you need to strength train with the Bowflex Blaze to add muscles, burn calories, and look fantastic.
What's in the Box?
Bowflex Blaze home gym, lat bar, leg extension/leg curl attachments, triple-function handgrips and ankle cuffs, 20-minute workout placard, and owner's manual/fitness guide.
Five-year limited warranty on commercial quality construction and lifetime warranty on Power Rods